Workshop Plant Fitter
£35K - 38K
Workshop based Plant Fitter required in Milton Keynes to work for a leading organisation specialising in the construction equipment sector. The Job entails maintenance, fault finding and repairs to diesel and petrol equipment, hydraulics and electrics on site as well as in the depot. This will include items, but will not be limited to equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, Rollers, Crushers etc.
You will carry out essential maintenance and servicing to the wide range of hire machinery at the depot, offering effective repairs and service to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Must be experienced in working on excavators up to 30 tonne / Dumpers / Rollers / Small Tools / and other related construction equipment. Candidate would ideally be experienced in dealing with AdBlue issues and will have worked on machines such as Hitachi, Volvo, Komatsu, Bomag, Thwaites, Terex, Kubota, Atlas Copco.
- Must have experience with carrying out welding and using oxygen & acetylene.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment
- Carry out fault finding, diagnostics of all plant equipment
- Liaise daily with plant service controllers for all breakdowns/planned maintenance/LOLER inspections etc
- Report any damage/misuse of any company assets to the plant service controllers (photos to be obtained for internal use)
- Carry out 6/12 monthly LOLER inspections on plant and equipment
Engineers will have worked in a similar role previously, with a background in mobile plant products or agricultural Equipment.
NVQ or equivalent in a relevant subject is desirable; however we are looking for solid experience and good technical ability. A full UK driver's licence is also required for these positions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company and work with some of the key players in the construction and building industries. Offering excellent benefits packages and further progression prospects as the company expands.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the Plant industry then please forward your cv to Nathan on email@example.com or call 02030175179, 07385031222
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant and Tool Hire Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.